If you are looking for a family or social group photographer near you, I am able to come to you within metro Sydney.
I can cover family reunion parties in your home or at a venue, such as a restaurant.
Kids are camera shy? Get the onsite tag along photographer service! I can hang out with your family and tag along
while you do your planned activities as your personal photographer and friend, so your kids can get used to having a photographer around, and relax for the most natural shoot. Whether you planned a family BBQ or a day in the park, I am
happy to tag along and blend in for natural photos. Contact me
to get a quote and to discuss your specific project needs, or view the price guide below.
Baby and Children photography
Get baby photos in the comfort and convenience of your home or other location convenient to you, from a photographer a valid Working With Children's Check. Please send an enquiry for baby shoots, as they have more requirements to set up/prepare for.
How to prepare a baby or toddler for a photography shoot:
1. Feed and burp the baby before the shoot. A hungry baby is a fussy and impatient baby and calming it or trying to obtain its attention will eat into your shooting time. You also do not want the baby to be sick during the shoot!
2. Unless you want photos of your baby sleeping, make sure your baby is well rested from a nap and alert.
3. Make sure they have a clean nappy, if applicable.
4. Change the baby's clothes last and after the baby is fed and burped. Have a back up outfit ready for the baby.
5. You might want to prepare some toys or other items that interest the baby.
Q. What kind of setting will the shoot be?
The most natural photos are those of natural and real interactions. You may choose to have an event or activity for everyone to participate in for the photo shoot.
Group or Family Portraits
Get unlimited family or group photos shot on location outdoors with natural light, or at your home. Get all the digital files via a download link. Suitable for families, friends, school formals, reunions and more.
Preparing for your family or group portrait photography session:
1. Make sure you are rested and have had something to eat! Photos can look bad if you are hungry and tired.
2. Have a back up outfit ready for everyone, just in case.
3. For shoots at home and if applicable, for comfort and safety, keep pets secured so they do not intrude in the shoot, unless they are part of the shoot.
Note: For shoots including pets, your pet must be trained and controllable. Clients will be responsible for equipment damage caused by their pets and children.